The Trust currently has three Hub Advisory Boards:
- South Hub: Aveton Gifford CE Primary School, Blackpool CE Primary School, Newton Ferrers CE Primary School, Salcombe CE Primary School and Gatehouse Primary Academy
- Central Hub: Chudleigh Knighton CE Primary School, Lady Seaward's CE Primary School, Rockbeare CE Primary School, Westcliff Primary Academy and Willowbank Primary School
- East Hub: Brixington Primary Academy, Sidmouth CE Primary School, Hawkchurch CE Primary School, and Musbury Primary School.
Their remit can be found here.
Membership and attendance
The membership of the Hub Advisory Boards is as follows:
- the Executive Head of Teaching & Learning,
- the Hub Business Manager,
- a chair who is a director appointed by the board,
- a foundation director or church representative,
- two parent representatives appointed by the parent representatives in post for the schools within the hub,
- co-opted members appointed based on their skill
- the Hub Clerk.
You can find the names, terms of office and meeting attendance for members of each of the Hub Advisory Boards below: