The Trust currently has five Hub Boards:
- Central Hub (chaired by Mrs Andrea Gosling): Chudleigh Knighton CE Primary School, Lady Seaward's CE Primary School, Rockbeare CE Primary School, Westcliff Primary Academy and Willowbank Primary School
- East Hub (chaired by Dr Carolyn Bromfield): Brixington Primary Academy, Colyton Primary Academy, Musbury Primary School, and Sidmouth CE Primary School.
- South Hub (chair to be appointed): Aveton Gifford CE Primary School, Blackpool CE Primary School, Gatehouse Primary Academy, Newton Ferrers CE Primary School and Salcombe CE Primary School.
- West Hub (chaired by Mrs Kate Brimacombe): Bere Alston Primary Academy, Mary Dean's CE Primary school, St Budeaux CE Primary Academy and Whitchurch Primary School.
- East Devon / West Dorset Hub (chaired by Mrs Ann Denner): Charmouth Primary School, Hawkchurch CE Primary School and Portesham CE Primary School. This is a new hub for the Trust, established in September 2023.
The membership of the Hub Boards is as follows:
- a member of the Trust school improvement team,
- a chair who is a appointed by the board,
- a foundation director or church representative,
- parent council members in post for the schools within the Hub,
- co-opted members appointed based on their skills
Each hub board has a hub clerk.
Register of business interests
You can find below the register of business interests for hub board members who are not directors. The register of business interests for directors is available on this website here.
A summary of the hub board members' attendance at meetings during the two previous academic years can be found below
Copies of hub board minutes are available free of charge on request from the Trust office, by emailing email@example.com or calling 01626 244920, through any of the Trust school offices or by writing to: the First Federation Trust, Blackpool CE Primary School, Liverton, Newton Abbot, Devon TQ12 6JB.
Please note that access to some information may be restricted to meet legal and confidentiality requirements.
Copy of directors meeting minutes are available on this website here.