The Trust currently has three Hub Advisory Boards:
- South Hub: Aveton Gifford CE Primary School, Blackpool CE Primary School, Newton Ferrers CE Primary School, Salcombe CE Primary School and Gatehouse Primary Academy
- Central Hub: Chudleigh Knighton CE Primary School, Lady Seaward's CE Primary School, Rockbeare CE Primary School, Westcliff Primary Academy and Willowbank Primary School
- East Hub: Brixington Primary Academy, Sidmouth CE Primary School, Hawkchurch CE Primary School, and Musbury Primary School.
Membership and attendance
The membership of the Hub Advisory Boards is as follows:
- an Executive Leader,
- a chair who is a director appointed by the board,
- a foundation director or church representative,
- parent council members in post for the schools within the Hub,
- co-opted members appointed based on their skill
- the Hub Clerk.
You can find the names, terms of office and meeting attendance for members of each of the Hub Advisory Boards below: