The Trust currently has three Hub Advisory Boards:
- Central Hub (chaired by Mrs Andrea Gosling): Chudleigh Knighton CE Primary School, Lady Seaward's CE Primary School, Rockbeare CE Primary School, Westcliff Primary Academy and Willowbank Primary School
- East Hub (chaired by Mrs Ann Denner): Brixington Primary Academy, Colyton Primary Academy, Hawkchurch CE Primary School, Musbury Primary School, and Sidmouth CE Primary School.
- South Hub (chaired by Mr Alex Walmsley): Aveton Gifford CE Primary School, Bere Alston Primary Academy, Blackpool CE Primary School, Gatehouse Primary Academy, Newton Ferrers CE Primary School and Salcombe CE Primary School.
Membership and attendance
The membership of the Hub Advisory Boards is as follows:
- an Executive Leader,
- a chair who is a director appointed by the board,
- a foundation director or church representative,
- parent council members in post for the schools within the Hub,
- co-opted members appointed based on their skills
Each hub board has a hub clerk.
You can find the attendance at hub board meetings during 2020-21 below: