The Trust currently has four Hub Advisory Boards:
- Central Hub (chaired by Mrs Andrea Gosling): Chudleigh Knighton CE Primary School, Lady Seaward's CE Primary School, Rockbeare CE Primary School, Westcliff Primary Academy and Willowbank Primary School
- East Hub (chaired by Mrs Ann Denner): Brixington Primary Academy, Colyton Primary Academy, Hawkchurch CE Primary School, Musbury Primary School, Portesham CE Primary School, and Sidmouth CE Primary School.
- South Hub (chaired by Mr Stuart Keegan): Aveton Gifford CE Primary School, Blackpool CE Primary School, Gatehouse Primary Academy, Newton Ferrers CE Primary School and Salcombe CE Primary School.
- West Hub (chaired by Mrs Kate Brimacombe): Bere Alston Primary Academy, St Budeaux Foundation CE Junior School and Whitchurch Primary School. This is a new hub for the Trust from Sep 2022. Bere Alston was part of the South Hub during 2020-21.
Membership and attendance
The membership of the Hub Advisory Boards is as follows:
- an Executive Leader,
- a chair who is a appointed by the board,
- a foundation director or church representative,
- parent council members in post for the schools within the Hub,
- co-opted members appointed based on their skills
Each hub board has a hub clerk.
You can find below the register of business interests for hub board members who are not directors. The register of business interests for directors is available on this website here.
You can find the attendance at hub board meetings during 2020-21 and 2021-22 below: